Please gather the following information for us to complete your business tax return:
- Back up disk – after final bank reconciliation(s) completed on system
- If applicable, verify year-end Accounts Payable on your system is correct (bills you were invoiced for but did not pay as of 12-31)
- If applicable, verify year-end Accounts Receivable on your system is correct (customers who you billed for services but did not receive prior to 12-31)
- If applicable, verify year-end Inventory on your system is correct
- List equipment purchases by date and amount, and list any disposals of equipment, furniture & fixture and date disposed
- If financed or leased a new asset(s) – need sales contract and financing agreement
- December bank statement(s) and reconciliation(s)
- Copies of front page of all bank statements for year and note any non-sale deposits OR list total deposits per month and breakout non-sale deposits – loans, refunds, insurance claims, etc. (to prove sales vs. bank deposits)
- Copy of December credit card statements if a balance was due as of 12-31
- Copies of all 4 quarters payroll reports as follows (if we do not handle for you): 941’s – MW506’s – MD unemployment reports
- Copies of year-end payroll reports as follows (if we do not handle for you): W-3 and 940
- List of any unreimbursed business expenses paid personally and provide an accounting by expense category for us. This should also include mileage for non-company vehicles used for business. (These normally should be reimbursed with a company check by 12-31 for out of pocket, cash expenses and mileage prior to 12/31)
- Please advise us if you provide health insurance to any employees so we can determine if additional information is needed.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 410.893.2100!
About 360 Financial Group
360 Financial Group, founded in 1990, provides a holistic approach to comprehensive wealth management as well as tax and accounting and investment management services. At 360 Financial Group, our MISSION is to be our clients’ primary advisor. We believe our knowledge, experience, and intuitive approach to tax and financial planning gives our clients the confidence they need to help them realize their dreams.
Registered Representative, Securities Offered Through Cambridge Investment Research. Inc., a Registered Broker-Dealer, Member FINRA, SIPC and Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. 360 Financial Group and Cambridge are not affiliated.
Cambridge Investment Group, Inc. is a privately-controlled firm with a national reach across the financial services industry consisting of multiple broker-dealers and RIAs, including Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. – a large corporate RIA; and Continuity Partners Group, LLC – a special purpose broker-dealer and registered investment advisor; and Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. – an independent broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC, that is among the largest privately-controlled independent broker-dealers in the country supporting approximately 3,000 independent financial professionals nationwide who serve their clients as registered representatives and investment advisor representatives, choosing to use either Cambridge’s firm Registered Investment Adviser or their own. For more information visit www.joincambridge.com.
Broadridge Investor Communication Solutions, Inc. does not provide investment, tax, or legal advice. The information presented here is not specific to any individual’s personal circumstances.
To the extent that this material concerns tax matters, it is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law. Each taxpayer should seek independent advice from a tax professional based on his or her individual circumstances.
These materials are provided for general information and educational purposes based upon publicly available information from sources believed to be reliable—we cannot assure the accuracy or completeness of these materials. The information in these materials may change at any time and without notice.
Prepared by Broadridge Investor Communication Solutions, Inc. Copyright 2016.